We went to the Dr today and Ian weighs 18 lbs 4 1/2 oz. I guess we will have a little bit longer in the rear facing car seat.
Also, his length was.....I think.....28??? I can't remember that one for sure. He also had to get 5 shots. I can tell that his legs are sore. Anytime I move them or when he kicks he cries. I gave him motrin so hopefully that will help. He also has 2 more top teeth trying to break through. Poor kid probably hurts all over.
2 comments:
HOLY COW! He is so cute! I can't believe that a whole year has gone, however I remember last year when I found out you were in the hospital, my mom and I were in San Marcos shopping. I had a flash back last weekend as my mom and I were driving to San Marcos to shop. What a quick year. I can't believe Ian only weighs 18 lbs. Walker is well over 25...what a tank! Happy birthday Ian!!
I can hardly believe it has already been a year. How wonderful that he is so health and happy and cute.
I also read your comments about Samantha's memory. Pretty amazing!
Post a Comment