Thursday, December 11, 2008

Where to begin...

So many things have been going on lately and I wish I could post about all of them. But, for your sakes I will spare you all the details. I feel like we have been going about 100mph since we got home from my moms house in Alabama for Thanksgiving. Yesterday I had one of those moments where I remembered telling friends that I never have anything going on...that life was fairly boring and uneventful. I think I am eating my words now. So we have been very busy, but things have been going fairly well. I have been really struggeling with my sweet little Jonathan. Not quite sure how to deal with the phase we are currently in with him. But today has made up for the past week. He was extremely sweet and polite and I could not have asked for a better kid. (it probably had a lot to do with me being in a better mood!!)
One thing we have been trying to do is get a picture of the kids for Christmas cards. No such luck yet, but we will keep trying. Here are a few pics that turned out O.K. but not good enough for the cards. I am sure I will have better luck now that Patrick fixed the settings on the camera. And, I had to share a pic of Ian with his crazy hair. Do we think it is time for a trim??
">

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Those pictures are so great! Definitely good enough for a Christmas card.

Sonia said...

I think the pictures turned out so cute! Of course with your kids, what do you expect, lol!!!

Sonia said...

Btw, I meant that your kids are sooo cute, that their pictures will always be cute, if that makes sense!