Thursday, April 2, 2009

New car

Here are some pics of Patricks new car. Jonathan loves it as much as Patrick does. He will ask to go outside just to look at the car. Pretty funny, huh? I have to say that when I saw the pics of the car of course I thought it was a very cool car. But when Patrick pulled up the driveway with it my mouth literally dropped. It is gorgeous!!!!


5 comments:

Don and Judy said...

Wow! That is impressive! Have you driven it yet? Girls night out should be way fun now. Congratulations!!!!!! Love it...

Matt said...

I hate you Patrick. :)

Amber said...

um, WOW!

The Amazing Mundts said...

This car is amazing! Unlike, Matt, I LOVE you, Patrick. Wanna take me for a ride? huh huh huh ? Enjoy!

Sonia said...

I was in awe when I saw his new car. I really offered to pick Samantha up, just so I could see the car, lol! It's really, really nice though, and I'm soooo jealous!