Jonathan celebrated his 7th birthday on the 10th. I can't believe my little boy is 7 already. His birthday was on a Thursday, so because of work schuedules, soccer practice and school we couldn't celebrate on the 10th. We decided to let him open his presents on Wednesday. This was a very last minute decision. Patrick was home early that day and I thought we better do it when we were all together. Jonathan had no problems getting his presents a day early. Then on Friday we went to play miniature golf and played in the arcades for a while. The kids always have fun doing that. Then we came home and had cake. So it was kind of a weird way to celebrate his birthday, but it worked out fine. I mean, all the kid cares about is the presents :) Jonathan and Samantha were both wanting to have a birthday party, but I really wasn't up for that this year, so I promised them next year they can each have a party. They are already planning and telling me what they want to do. So we will make up for the lame celebrations next year.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
7th birthday
Jonathan celebrated his 7th birthday on the 10th. I can't believe my little boy is 7 already. His birthday was on a Thursday, so because of work schuedules, soccer practice and school we couldn't celebrate on the 10th. We decided to let him open his presents on Wednesday. This was a very last minute decision. Patrick was home early that day and I thought we better do it when we were all together. Jonathan had no problems getting his presents a day early. Then on Friday we went to play miniature golf and played in the arcades for a while. The kids always have fun doing that. Then we came home and had cake. So it was kind of a weird way to celebrate his birthday, but it worked out fine. I mean, all the kid cares about is the presents :) Jonathan and Samantha were both wanting to have a birthday party, but I really wasn't up for that this year, so I promised them next year they can each have a party. They are already planning and telling me what they want to do. So we will make up for the lame celebrations next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy 7th Jonathan!! We sure wish we could have been there to celebrate with you all. I LOVE miniature golf!
I can't believe he's 7! Tell him happy birthday for us!!! Sheesh, where does the time go? He was Ian's age when I met you, wasn't he? Crazy!!!
Post a Comment