Thursday, April 7, 2011

How YOU doin'?

Alright, Angela (that's my sister) here is an update. I actually have been thinking about this for a long time, but could never get myself to actually do it. So your little comment in that last email got my bum in gear. I wont go over all the details of the last 7 months of no posting, but here are a few photos of things that have gone on. And, I will try to be updating the blog more often.
Here, in no particular order, are just a couple of the things we've done.....

This is Ian on Christmas morning. The kids were so sweet and adorable. It really made Christmas SUPER fun!!


Samantha has been taking ballet/tap class from a friend. Doesn't she look so cute and adorable!!!


I told you these were in no particular order.....Melissa and her crew came over on Christmas eve and we made gingerbread houeses/trains. The kids had a blast. It was really funny seeing Samantha and Ian build houses and Tanner and Logan couldn't even get their houses to stay up. Silly boys!!!


Here are the kids at halloween....


Here are a couple random pictures of Ian. One of them Ian had been in the pantry while I walked a friend to the door. He managed to pull out all 78 trash bags from their newly opened box. And, you know you can't fold those up and get them all back in. So my pantry has been lined with trash bags for a few weeks now.
The other picture I took because I thought it was just too cute seeing Ian have a tea party with his pet dog. He set the whole thing up himself. So cute!!



And, lastly, this is a picture of Jonathan and Ian on Ian's birthday. Everyday those two look more and more alike.

1 comment:

The Amazing Mundts said...

Thanks Alicia! I miss you guys. Everyone is so cute...and your house is gorgeous! I loved reading the update!