Monday, May 9, 2011
7 in 7
We moved to Texas in September of 2004. In that time Patrick has had 2 motorcyles, 1 truck, and is now on his 4th vehicle. Needless to say Patrick is a car guy. Loves 'em, has quite a knack for finding good deals, and also for selling them quickly (Thank goodness). Well, here is Patricks newest vehicle. It is a 2011 Ford mustang. Apparently it is some california special addition, but I can't tell you exactly what that means. basically just some special extras. I don't think pictures do it justice. It is Beeeeutiful!!!! And it is loud. The house shakes when he starts it in the morning. ( I think it is as loud as his motorcyles were). Any bets on how long this car will be part of the family? I'm guessing 1 1/2 years.....Maybe 2---at the most!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Patrick has excellent taste in cars....and women! Have fun driving around. Will your kids take their juice boxes in the car? Ha Ha?
I dunno... I've heard that it is really hard to part with your first Mustang. ;) This may be a keeper. :)
It is a gorgeous car! Have fun with it!
I don't see to many cars like that on the road. It is so beautiful! Must be fun...
Post a Comment