Saturday, September 29, 2007

Today has been such a fun day!! Jonathan had a soccer game this afternoon. What a game! I was so amazed at how much better the entire team played. I felt that they actually knew what they were doing and were going after the ball and running down the field with it. It was awesome. What was really awesome was Jonathan making a goal. YEAHHHHHHHH. Oh my goodness, I can not even begin to tell you how excited Jonathan was. And it was exciting for us watching Jonathan kick the ball down the field and right into that goal. I think I hurt my throat from cheering so loudly. When we were leaving the game I was buckeling Jonathans seatbelt and he said "mommy, I made a goal. But next game I'm going to make 5 goals." So cute. I didn't realize just how much fun it would be to go and watch him play. I told Patrick that we are going to have to do this every year now. It is just too much fun!!

2 comments:

April said...

Hooray for Jonathan! That is so exciting!

Amber said...

yeah johnathan! it sounds like you all had so much fun. wish we were there.