My sister-in-law Tagged me. Thanks, Amber. I didn't have anything fun to put on my blog so maybe this will get the ball rolling.
Here’s the rules:
A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog, for these rules.
1. I HATE being short. When I was around 13 I had to have surgery to remove growth plates from my leg. My right leg is quite longer than my left and in order to prevent back problems they removed the growth plate in my leg so I would stop growing. I would be around 5’5 but am unfortunately down here at 5’3.
2. I Love music. I grew up in a house where someone was always playing the piano. My dad played the trumpet for us every once in a while, and my sister Angela played the drums. Actually she usually ended up playing like the table was a drum set. I loved hearing her play though. Too cool!!!. Music makes everything better. It makes exerciszing more fun, it makes cleaning more fun, it makes playing with kids more fun…..EVERYTHING is more fun with music. I play the piano and whenever I hear concert pianist or even just hearing the piano in the background of a song I dream of being able to play that song. If only I had more time to practice….and money to hire a teacher.
3. We never traveled much when I was younger. Traveling to us was a trip to grandmas house in OK or KS. I do have to say though that my dad took me and Matt to NM to go skiing. But Patrick rescued me from all that and when we married we went to Europe. We stayed in England for 2 weeks with a day trip to France. Then we spent our Christmas in Canada and we moved to Los Angeles, CA. I loved traveling. I still enjoy traveling but with the kids it’s not as much fun.
4. Patrick and I have been married for 9 1/2 years and have moved 7 times. We have been in our house now for almost 3 years. By far the longest we have ever lived in one place.
5. I truely love being a mom. It is so much fun watching them grow up and learn and develop in so many amazing ways. I love my Jonathan , Samantha, and Ian.!! I am really trying to be a good mom . I want them to be as happy about me being their mom as I am about being their mom. When I was in the hospital having Ian I had a dream, the same dream probably 3 or 4 times. The short version of my dream…..we were having a huge party celebrating our baby being born and we were singing and dancing. I can picture my face so clearly in the dream. Part of the song went “I love being a mom” to a really fun little tune. Whenever I am playing with the kids I always have that little tune in my head “I love being a mom” Wish I could sing you the tune. Sorry!!
6. Making this list makes me realize that there are not too many interesting things about me. Actually all I can think of are things I want to do or things I can’t do. I made a list of all the attributes/talents I think the perfect mother and wife would have. Some I know are impossible goals and really only things that happen in the movies. But, there are a lot of attainable things. So maybe for my last fact/habit about me…..I am a list maker. A goal setter. Now all I need to be is a goal achiever.
I am going to TAG VANESSA MAYBERRY. Our newest family member to be part of the blogging fun and my good friend HyDee Graybill.
2 comments:
very cool! I'm glad you tagged Vanessa!
okay - i did it - FINALLY!! - HyDee
Post a Comment