Sunday, October 28, 2007



We just found a whole bunch of Jonathans baby pictures. I forgot just how dang cute Jonathan was!!! I'm not positive how old he was in this picture,but I'm thinking around 7 months. We just took a picture of Ian wearing the same shirt at the zoo. His cousin Logan is holding him. I think they really did look a lot alike as babies. It will be interesting to see what Ian looks like as he gets older. it is fun looking back at pictures and comparing their similarities. I just about cried looking at Jonathans baby pics. Time has flown by so quickly!! I can't believe he is 5 years old (as of Sept 10). And he is still pretty dang cute - I must say.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I just realized I hadn't commented in awhile. I love your blog and I love seeing pics of all of you. It helps me to feel not so lonely and like I live a bit closer to family.

We love you all!

Amber said...

Hey, sorry to do this (well, not too sorry) but...

TAG!

Go to my blog and read the TAG post and you'll see what to do.