Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas spirit

Last night we went fo a friends house and made gingerbread houses. Well....she made the houses and had them all together (Is she good or what?!?) and we just got to have fun decorating them. Samantha and I had sooooo much fun. This is something we definitely need to do every year. It really helped me to feel more in the Christmas spirit. This year I really haven't really felt much of the Christmas spirit. Then last night I realized that I don't do anything to get in the spirit. We Get the tree, hang a few decorations, but that is not helping me feel the true spirit of Christmas. I guess I just expect it to come to me. So today I will be baking and trying to make goodies that I can take to a few people. That will be my attempt at getting in the Christmas spirit for today. I need to SHOW my kids what the Christmas season is all about. Right now they just want their presents. Anywhooo.....it is hard to type while holding Ian and getting my thoughts across so I will end with a few pics of our house.

2 comments:

Amber said...

very cute. Samantha is really growing up!

Don and Judy said...

I love the houses...The kids look quite pleased!