Saturday, December 22, 2007
This is the first time I have ever bought my kids "Holiday" clothes. I have never gotten Samantha an Easter dress and Jonathan has never had a really nice church outfit. He just wears pants and a button-up shirt. I was so excited to find these outfits (and I wasn't even looking for them). Well, Ian didn't get a Christmas outfit, but I did take a picture of him in a red shirt so he at least matched Jonathan and Samantha but Patrick liked this picture here of Ian better so it is our holiday picture of Ian. I am not sure if Samantha will ever want to wear it again. She was complaining to wear a different dress as soon as we were done taking pictures. Hopefully I can get one more wear out of the dress. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, Jonathan is one handsome little boy! Wow! Samantha looks more beautiful than a princess. I adore the picture of Ian(little Patrick.) You have an amazing family. Love the clothes!
Post a Comment