Friday, March 7, 2008

Snow.....in Texas

Melissa called yesterday to brag about it snowing all day at her house. The kids were disappointed because we just got rain all day. (which I was very grateful for. My lawn needed a good soaking) But, this morning when we woke up there was some snow on the ground. Jonathan was outside as soon as we could get him dressed. He couldn't understand why I was making him bundle up so much. I kept telling him it was really cold but he didn't believe me until he got outside. When Samantha woke up they had a lot of fun playing outside together. But, as usual, it didn't last long. As soon as the morning sun hit the snow it was gone. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

2 comments:

Sonia said...

You guys are soo lucky!!! All we got was rain!!! A LOT of rain!!! Plus, it's a little chilly but it's supposed to be in the high sixties tomorrow, so there goes our little bit of winter!!!

Amber said...

wow! snow in texas?! well, it's been snowing all day here and I think there is at least 3 inches setting on the top rail of the fence. I would guess we probably have 6 to 8 inches on the ground. doesn't look like it will let up any time soon. Lots to shovel - good work out!