These are some pictures of Samantha with one of her bestest friends, Landry. Landry's mom is a photographer/model/actress...basically she does everything. Well...she took these pictures of the girls. And it looks like the girls had fun with her taking their picture. If you ever need someone to take a family photo or pictures of your kids she is the woman to call!!




5 comments:
Those are too cute! I can't believe how big the girls are! It's crazy how fast time flies! Can't wait to see you guys!!!
Holy cow....Shelly is one talented human being...the girls look SO SO SO CUTE! I loved the slide show!
Those pictures are so gorgeous! What pretty little girls. I just wanted to let you know that I found your blog. I am going to add you to my list of blogging buddies.
Gorgeous!!! Shelly is amazing. Those pictures are such a treasure!
What beautiful picture's of a carefree happy childhood. They should be in a book. The pretty little girls are just precious. Loved it!!
Post a Comment