Saturday, June 28, 2008

Anniversary present

Patrick and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary this past weekend. We decided to buy our own gifts. I wanted to go shopping and buy clothes. Patrick rented a ferrari for 26 hours. Needless to say it was fantastic!!! Ferrari is his dream car. It was a lot of fun driving around in it. And I think Patrick deserved the ferrari after spending the day going from store to store as I bought clothes. I was also able to get an hour massage at the hotel. AAAAHHHHHHH - relief!!! We had a really great time. It was a little sad for Patrick getting into our Pathfinder after driving the ferrari. BACK TO REALITY is never easy :) Here are some pics and a short video of the car.




7 comments:

Sonia said...

That is the coolest anniversay idea I've ever heard! How fun to get to shop 'til you drop and then get a massage! I'm soo jealous! Sounds like you guys had a blast! Congratulations on 10 years! Whoo hoo!!!

Jason said...

Thanks for the post. I know what I am asking for on our 10 year anniversary! Thanks for the idea Patrick.

Bridgette said...

That is too funny! I didn't even know you could rent cars like that. Happy 10th anniversary. May you have many more!

Vanessa said...

Matt also wants to do the same thing for our 10 year next year. As long as I get a shopping spree out of it, that is fine with me! ;) Happy Anniversary ya'll!!

Don and Judy said...

"In the blink of an eye, ten years have passed." What an amazing anniversary! You guys are just way to cool. You have spurred us on to more creative thinking. I like the idea of you both choosing what you want to do most. Dreams really can come true!! Congratulations on 10years!...and the best is yet to be...

April said...

Happy Anniversary! How fun! What a great idea to choose your own gifts.

Angela said...

you guys are awesome! I am so glad you posted about it because I have been hearing about it for a week. I think Dan is trying to drop hints. Our 10 year is next year! I am voting for a cruise!