Friday, September 12, 2008

Samantha starts school.....

Yesterday was Samanthas first day of pre-school. She was so excited!!! We were probably about 10 minutes early because she couldn't stand to sit at home and wait. She just wanted to go and get started. She is lucky to have one of her best friends, Avery in class with her. Samantha came home with lots of stories and told me all about her day. She was also excited to make 2 new friends. The only thing she was upset about was the fact that she doesn't get to go everyday. Next year honey......next year!!!
It was nice to have just Ian at home. Going and running errands was much easier. I just scoop him up and go. He doesn't complain, doesn't ask for everything he sees, doesn't run throughout the store. It is great!!! I'm really not quite sure what to do with my quiet time though. I feel like I have so many things to do, but don't want to do any of them with my only time with no kids. But, I don't want to waste my time away. Anywhoo.....Here are a couple of pics of Samantha at school for the first time. One is a pic of her and her friend Avery. I thought it was cute they both wore purple.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

She's looks like such a big girl sitting at a desk in school! I am so glad she is that excited about school. I know someone who really hated school from day one. ;P

Amber said...

Super cute!

I'm contemplating putting Abygail in a part day headstart program next year...just to have a little more time for the twins. We'll see, when the time comes.

Preschool here is all day Monday thru Friday and they even ride the bus - it's crazy!!!

Bridgette said...

She is so cute! How fun to have her experience school for the first time.