It has been a really long time since I have posted anything. The most exciting thing that has happened is Ian's 2nd birthday. We taught him how to say "two" which he says really cute, of course. And he also holds up one finger on each hand. I tried to get him to hold up two fingers on one hand and he just decided to do one on each hand. It is very cute. He is also talking a lot more. It is so nice to hear the words when he wants something rather than the whole guessing game while he points at something.
Time seems to go by faster with each kid. Ians last two years have flown by. He is so much fun to have around. He will do anything to get us laughing at him. He loves to do this eye roll thing. He makes the funniest face when he does it and we all sit around him laughing. He will do it over and over again, laughing at himself, and you can tell he gets a kick out of making us laugh. I marvel at how much Jonathan and Samantha love him. They want hugs and kisses from him all the time and have fun playing hide and seek, sword fighting, wrestling, and any other silly games the kids make up.
He was very cute blowing out his candles(he actually blew them out all by himself) and opening up his presents. I think he just liked being the center of attention.
I have pictures but they are still on the camera. Maybe one of these days in the near future I will get them on.
5 comments:
How cute! I wonder where he picked up that eye-rolling thing??? ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY IAN!! I can't wait to see pics!
Happy Belated Birthday Ian! He is super cute!!!!!
Happy Birthday Ian, a little late. Avery told me yesterday...guess what, Ian's 2 now. And I thought, wait a second...I was supposed to find out the date before it happened. I'm such a dork! Anyways, I hope he had a great birthday!!! He is a cutie, and he does make me and my kids laugh too!!!
WOW! Those two years do fly by...we are almost there with Walker too. It is crazy. Happy Birthday Ian. FUNNY LITTLE Boys! Gotta love 'em!
Ian is so cute! It was so fun to see him today at playgroup.
Post a Comment