Ian is under the blanket. He likes to pretend he is a ghost. He even makes the OOOOHHHHH noise. It is really quite cute.
Jonathan and Samantha have always LOVED playing with play-doh. We probably haven't had it in the house for close to a year. So today we went out and bought some and Ian had such a blast with it. I wish you could hear all the "ooohhhh's and aaaahhhhh's" he was saying. He sat at the table for over an hour and played with it. It was just too much fun for him.
The kindergartners celebrated their 100th day of school a couple of days ago. They actually shut off the street in front of the school and had a parade for them. It was really cool!!! All the other grades came out and lined up and down the street and cheered on the kids. We also had to make a shirt for Jonathan that had 100 things on it. We did 100 beads and made the letter "J" on his shirt. Jonathan was very excited about the parade. It made all the kindergarten kids feel very special.
2 comments:
We still LOVE playing with playdough. I can't wait till Brooklyn can love it, too. That parade thing is a very cute idea... it gets kids very excited about being at school.
I love the pictures! I'm so sad that we've been sick for so long...I miss that little Ian! I can't wait to see his ghost impression in person! I miss all of you...I miss health, lol!
Post a Comment