Monday, February 16, 2009

Too much fun

My sister Melissa is in NY helping my brother who just had twins. (They now have a 1 1/2 yr old son, a daughter that will turn 3 in a couple of months and now newborn identical twin girls. Too much fun!!) We are lucky (yes, lucky Melissa) to have Logan, Tanner, and Madison stay with us. Jonathan and Samantha and Ian absolutely love them. It is non-stop action packed, full of fun when they are here. At least for my kids it is. It probably gets really old and boring for my sisters kids. Anywhoo here are a couple of pics of them playing outside. Tanner was dressed up in his ninja outfit, and Logan is beating him with a pink bat. They had a blast chasing Tanner around and being chased by Tanner.

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

I'll bet the neighbors were a little taken by the sight of a ninja jumping over ya'lls fence like that. What fun!! Wish we were there, too.

Sonia said...

It looks like you guys are having a blast! I'm so jealous!!!

Bridgette said...

That is neat about your brother. Wow, what a lot of little ones!

Amber said...

we are so grateful that you are having fun and watching Melissa's kiddie-kins! Thank you!

The Amazing Mundts said...

I love seeing pictures of them playing together. It makes me sad to see how big they are getting! I wouldn't worry about the neighbors....one day Megan and Brandon were playing cowboys and indians, and Brandon and his friends tied Megan to a tree. She was yelling for help and being very dramatic (we Are talking about Megan). I was upstairs (at mom's house) watching through the window and could see the nextdoor neighbor looking through the fence. I don't think she knew what to think of that! I'm surprised she didn't call DHR!

I'm glad you guys are having fun! I can't wait to see you all again!