Here are a few pics from today. Melissa came over with her crew to give Ian his present. She got him spiderman pj's. Ian LOVES spiderman. He put them on for bed and was running around saying "I spiderman...I spiderman"
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
How can he be 3???
I can't believe my little baby is 3!! Ian woke up very excited about his birthday. He asked me "is today my birfday?" When I told him it was he raised both arms up above his head and said "YEAH". It was so very cute. Ian has been an absolute joy to have around. He really knows how to tug on my heart strings. He is sweet, and funny, and polite (he always says Thank-you), AND silly. That boy can really get us all laughing with his goof-ball behavior. He has just been the bestest(is that a word), most fun kid and we all love that curly haired boy to pieces.
Here are a few pics from today. Melissa came over with her crew to give Ian his present. She got him spiderman pj's. Ian LOVES spiderman. He put them on for bed and was running around saying "I spiderman...I spiderman"

.JPG)
Here are a few pics from today. Melissa came over with her crew to give Ian his present. She got him spiderman pj's. Ian LOVES spiderman. He put them on for bed and was running around saying "I spiderman...I spiderman"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe he is 3 years old! Everyone is growing up too fast. We miss you all so much.
I remember when Ian was born! I can't believe he is 3. You are amazing!
Love and miss you!
Sallie
Loved the pictures! Ian is too cute in his spider man Pajamas. How fun! He is pretty adorable, I miss him and wish he could stay little just a little longer. I am glad that he enjoyed his birthday.
Late happy birthday Ian! What a fun kid.
Post a Comment