Samantha has been asking for at least a year to cut her hair short. We had a hard time letting her do it, but of course I finally caved. Here is a before and after picture. She LOVES it being short. When we were putting them to bed last night Samantha was in the bathroom and Patrick told her to go get in her bed and she said "I'm just looking at my hair". She was ontop of the counter just looking at herself in the mirror. She is very excited with her new hair-do. We may never get her to grow her hair out again :(

3 comments:
It is very very cute! I LOVE it! Of course I would love any hair-do on that girl - she's so cute!
She seriously looks sooo beautiful, but she always does. That haircut is way cute! At least she waited until you caved to cut her hair, unlike a little girl I know, lol!
Samantha, I agree with your boyfriend-you do look cuter than ever!! I love it. I am glad that you are happy with your hair cut- I am not sure that has ever happened to me..
Post a Comment