Sunday, May 23, 2010

Birthday bash


I can't believe another year has rolled around and that Samantha is now 6. She has been so excited for this birthday because I promised her a birthday party. We tried to keep it as simple as possible, and I think we succeeded. We had her party at the park and I think the kids had a blast. Our pavilion was right next to the sand volleyball nets. So you can imagine every kids delight at playing in the sand. So the kids played at the park, we had pizza and cake and they had fun taking a swing at the pinata. All in all I think it went great. After Samantha's party we went to the lake and met one of Patrick's friends from work who had his Jet skiis out. Everyone got to ride the jet skiis and they had a blast playing in the water. Patrick cooked up some yummy hot dogs and the kids just had fun playing. We also saw 2 of the biggest caterpillars I have ever seen. It was unbelievable how huge they were. Ian kept telling me to step on it. That would of been one messy splat. YUCK!!
It was a very fun filled day and the kids were exhausted. Luckily one of my friends stayed at the party and took pictures for me. There is no way I would of been able to take pictures with everything going on. So thanks to Amber, I have some pictures to share.

The computer wont upload all the pictures....I'll try again tomorrow.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Happy Happy Birthday Samantha!!! What a fun day! I really wish we could have been there to have fun with you all. We miss you so much!

The Amazing Mundts said...

Samantha - you truely look like a princess. I hope you had a wonderful and fun birthday. Your mamma is quite the party planner. It looked like a lot of fun.

Don and Judy said...

I loved seeing pictures of the birthday party. It looked like everyone was having fun. Samantha is such a sweetheart and so beautiful. it was good that your brothers were there as well. What a fun, happy time!
Wish we could all have been there to help with the celebration.