Saturday, July 24, 2010

Our smart little Samantha

The other day me and the kids were following Patrick on his brothers motorcycle. The kids kept saying how fast daddy was going and were telling me to go faster so I could catch up. I told them I can't go as fast as daddy on the bike, that our car wasn't that fast. After we dropped off the bike at his brothers house and were heading back home Samantha says " I know why the motorcycle is faster than cars. It's because the motorcycle weighs less than cars... so it can go faster". Patrick and I were very impressed that she figured that out. It is not unusual for Samantha to impress us with her smart questions. I thought it was great that she figured that one out on her own.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

A physicist or engineer in the making!!!