Patrick gave me my Valentines present early. It is Guitar Hero. AAAHHHH!!! I can't tell you how excited I am. I LOVE playing. I wish I could play the guitar, but, this may be the closest I ever get. After playing last night I was laying in bed thinking about what I could do differently to play better. I know.....I am crazy. But it is so fun. I can't wait to play with family and friends. Anyone want to play, just come on over. I will try not to hog it too much. THANK YOU PATRICK!!!
This past weekend we went to the Church broadcast. It really inspired me to quite making excuses and to be a better mom. There is no time to delay overcoming bad habits (for me it's yelling and getting upset over simple things, even though at the time they don't seem so simple, but, when I take a moment and think about what is happening, it's really NOT a big deal) and gaining more self control and restraint. I had some great conversations with some friends after the conference. I am so grateful for wise friends and family, that help me to realize things or see them in a different light. I could go off on this forever, but I wont bore you. I am just really glad that I got to go to the broadcast and reaffirm the important role we have as mothers and fathers.
4 comments:
Jason is going to be so jealous. He really liked guitar hero the one time he played it.
I'll have to read the talks from the broadcast, it sounds like it was really good.
Adam Jr. got it for Christmas, and it's sooo addictive! He's really good at it! Me, not so much! I have yet to actually finish a song! I'm always boo-ed off the stage, so sad!!!
What is a guitar Hero? Sounds like fun.I love your blog entry and picture! Routine details mean so much! Thanks for sharing. I was not able to go to the Leadership meeting on Saturday. Hope to see a re run soon. Alicia, you are the best Mom! Don't be so hard on yourself. But it is good to always try to do better everyday no matter what level we are on.
The kiddos are adorable. I am glad you have such a fun week. I too loved the broadcast and the discussions that have surfaced because of it!!
Post a Comment