Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sweat dreams

Samantha woke up this morning at 2am. I was in the kitchen making a bottle for Ian and she came up to me and said that she was dreaming. She said she was dreaming that Uncle Matt was at our house and that we had a little dog. I thought it was pretty cute her dreaming of Uncle Matt. I guess the dog in the dream scared her a little bit too much because she ended up in our room the rest of the night. She has been dreaming of dogs (and animals) a lot lately. After Logan got his dog it is all she thinks about. Last night before going to bed she told Patrick that she wanted a dog that had no teeth and that didn't bark so she could hold it and pet it. No problem Samantha!! As soon as we find one like that we will get it.

a little side note to Amber....When I logged into my blog this morning I have way more options at the top of adding a new post. I can now add video. YEAH!!! Maybe you fixed it for me?!?

1 comment:

Amber said...

Nope, i didn't fix it. I'm glad they fixed it for you, "please feel free to move about the blogiverse"