Monday, February 18, 2008

Visit from Matt and Nessa

We had such a nice visit with Matt and Vanessa (my brother and his wife) this past weekend. The only bad thing was that we had to share them with Vanessa's family. They are so much fun to be with. You can never be with Matt and not laugh. He is so funny...and goofy. All the neices and nephews adore the both of them. Samantha is really excited about Brooklyn Avery. That is there little girl that is due around the end of April. Samantha asks about her a lot. It was really sad having to say good-bye. We really miss having them close by. I can't wait to see pictures from the baby shower on Vanessa's blog. I am horrible about remembering my camera. I didn't get any pictures of them. I will be waiting Nessa (as the kids call her) to see those pictures. Take good care of my little niece. We love you guys and hope you get to MOVE home soon!!!

No comments: