Sunday, May 11, 2008

First word

Ian said his first word today.....besides momma and dada. When we were at church this morning I was talking to someone and they were holding a baby. Ian pointed to the baby and said "baby". It was so cute. He continued repeating "baby" several times. Someone else made a comment on how he had said it. Then when we were at home this evening there was a baby doll on the counter. Ian pointed and said "baby". So I handed him the baby and he smiled and hugged it. It was so very cute!!! This is my most favorite stage. He is soooo much fun and sweet and silly and absolutely adorable. All you grandmas and grandpas got to come and see him before he gets to ornery. (is that the correct spelling of ornery)

2 comments:

Sonia said...

I love this stage too! That's so cute how he hugged the baby too! So adorable!!!

Don and Judy said...

We just miss him so much! Can hardly wait to see everyone this summer. Ian is our baby...