Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Little swimmers
Jonathan and Samantha have been in swim lessons the last few weeks. I can not believe how much they have learned and progressed in 8 short lessons. (Well, 7 because I fogot the first lesson) Today Patrick came to watch them so they apparently pulled out all the stops. They both swam on there own!!! Samantha did a little bit on her own, but Jonathan was totally doing it all by himself. I could not believe it. He was totally showing off for Patrick. He would keep turning around to make sure daddy was watching and then he would do something, like put his head under water. (Any of you who know how terrified Jonathan was of the water will be shocked to know he dunks his head in the water). We are so proud of them. They can float on the back by themselves, swim with noodles - forward and on their backs. And Jonathan likes to go under to get the rings. WAY TO GO KIDDOS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awesome!! After a summer in Melissa's pool they will be ready for the swim team.
Post a Comment