Within the last couple of weeks Ian has started panting and ruffing like a dog. Of course I think it is just so cute. This morning he was awake for a while before everybody else and I was able to get it on camera.
So very cute. I love when they start doing animal sounds, Jackson does a monkey. Fitting because Abygail's first animal sounds was a monkey too. Of course we call him our little puppy too because he walks around with everything hanging out of his mouth instead of holding it in his hand.
Ian is very cute, I can't wait to see him again...some day :)
Ian is so adorable, and growing up! We miss him terribly (as we do all of our grandchildren) Painful... Does he like Dutchess? The video is really cute!
5 comments:
your kids are so cute! and i loved visiting patrick's illustration blog! he's got amazing stuff on there!we're still here in tx..where are y'all now?
So very cute. I love when they start doing animal sounds, Jackson does a monkey. Fitting because Abygail's first animal sounds was a monkey too. Of course we call him our little puppy too because he walks around with everything hanging out of his mouth instead of holding it in his hand.
Ian is very cute, I can't wait to see him again...some day :)
Ian is so adorable, and growing up!
We miss him terribly (as we do all of our grandchildren) Painful... Does he like Dutchess? The video is really cute!
Too cute!
I can't wait to ask him what a doggy says when he comes to visit us in a few weeks!!
Post a Comment