I took video of them at the pool, but am having some problems with it so here is a pic of the kids playing with a friend, Carson, a couple of days ago. He lives next door to us and they love playing together.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
My little fish
Most of you guys know that the kids are quite the little swimmers. Even Ian LOVES...and I mean LOVES to be in the water. He likes to jump off the diving board and have us catch him. Last week we swam 4 out of 7 days. It has been so much fun for all of us. Well....this morning I woke up to find Jonathan on the couch crying that his ear hurt. He has been kind of complaining about it off and on for about a week. Well, I took him to the emergency room and he has swimmers ear. I didn't realize just how much pain it causes. Poor Jonathan has been running a fever and just looks miserable. I have to give Jonathan oral medicine 4 times a day and his ear drops 2 times a day. I have a hard enough time giving Ian his medicine twice a day as it is. So...I made a chart that will hopefully help me keep track of both of there meds.
I took video of them at the pool, but am having some problems with it so here is a pic of the kids playing with a friend, Carson, a couple of days ago. He lives next door to us and they love playing together.
I took video of them at the pool, but am having some problems with it so here is a pic of the kids playing with a friend, Carson, a couple of days ago. He lives next door to us and they love playing together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am so sorry about little Jonathan! I hope he gets feeling better soon.
we too hope that the meds have kicked in and Jonathan is feeling better. It is nice that they have a little friend right next door.Looks like they are having fun painting. You are a busy mom! So glad that you are all enjoying the summer.
Poor little dude... that is so sad. I hope he feels better soon.
Poor guy. We hope he feels better too.
Paint is the best, well, when you are outside and in a swimming suit - that's the best!
Poor Jonathan! My kids have gotten that a couple of times. I have some drops that help prevent it, now and they seem to work well. Call me and I'll tell you how to make them.
Post a Comment