Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Look what I can do.......FINALLY


I have not been in any hurry to have Ian walking but, for the last month or so all he wants me to do is walk him around the house. He will hold onto my fingers and walk everywhere. And if I am not walking him, he is crying for me to do so. It may not sound exhausting, but I would be so worn out at the end of the day. So Sunday morning when he woke up walking on his on I was, needless to say, ecstatic. There are a few things I want to share about Ian but he is crying at my feet so I will have to continue this post later.

6 comments:

Don and Judy said...

Hug that boy for me! I am so lonesome to see him. Can't wait to hear more news. How is Samantha and Jonathan? It is hard to believe that Samantha will soon be having another birthday. I don't want her to be 4.

Don and Judy said...

Hug that boy for me! I am so lonesome to see him. Can't wait to hear more news. How is Samantha and Jonathan? It is hard to believe that Samantha will soon be having another birthday. I don't want her to be 4.

April said...

I totally understand about being exhausted from that. You have to bend over so much - it always hurt my back. I am so happy that he is walking! Can't wait to see for myself!

Amber said...

yea ian!!!

Sonia said...

That is soo exciting!!! He is sooo darn cute!!! I'm dying to see you guys!!! We should be headed your way in May though, so hopefully we'll see you then!!

Jason said...

Its later...