We had quite the storm roll through here last night. We had been hearing on the weather all day that it was coming. I put the kids to bed around 8:00 and somewhere around 8:45 it came. And OH MY!!! It was rain and hail. It was so unbelievably loud!!! I just kept laughing because I could not believe just how loud it was. It hailed for about 15 minutes. Here is a picture looking out our front door. Our basketball goal got knocked over too. Can you believe all that is hail. So crazy!!
3 comments:
I miss a good storm, with thunder and lightening; we don't get many of them here. Hope the hail didn't cause any damage.
That's crazy! I don't remember the last time I saw that much hail! All we got down here was thunder and lightening. Thank goodness! The only one that woke up was Aidan and he just kept climbing all over me in the bed, so I was glad the other two stayed asleep!!! I woke up with two brand spankin' new bruises courtesy of my little angel, lol!!!
I cannot believe all that hail! We were actually listening to the DFW weather reports last night and thinking of everyone there. Actually, we were listening to the Dallas Stars playoff hockey game (GO STARS!!) and they kept interrupting the game to give weather reports. :P But we really were concerned for ya'll.
Post a Comment