It is so wonderful having Patrick home now. It almost feels like nothing happened. Except for how tired he gets from taking a shower and getting dressed :) I just wanted to give a big shout out to my family and friends for helping out so much the week he was in the hospital. Thank you mom for coming to the rescue. (How can a mother tell her crying daughter NO!!) It was such a life saver having her here with the kids so I could be at the hospital with Patrick. I couldn't bear to leave him alone. I think Jonathan was most traumatized. He and Samantha went to play at the neighbors house and Jonathan told her "my dad can't walk, he's in the hospital, and my mom is gone". It just sounded so sad the way he said it. You could tell he was very concerned about his daddy. But, I know they were so happy and entertained with grandma (of course she spoils them!!!) and when they got to play with friends.
So THANK YOU everyone!! Thank you for helping out and thank you for being willing to drop anything and everything if I needed your help. That is the one thing I love most about my family. There is not anything we wouldn't do for each other at the drop of a hat. I love you all!!!
4 comments:
I'm so glad he is home now. What a scare for you! You guys have been in our prayers.
I cannot believe this happened to you guys!! What is it with you and the strange stuff?? No more, ok? I am so happy that Patrick is doing well and can be home. We have been thinking of you all week. I didn't want to call and bug you, so I just kept tabs on you through other people.
Thank goodness he's home. We're back tonight, so I'll call you tomorrow!
Oh My Goodness! Glad to hear everything is good, but that is SCARY! I can't imagine! Glad to hear everything is getting better though!
Post a Comment