He is an absolute ball of joy. Here are a few pics taken in the last couple of days. He loves to wear Jonathans helmet while he rides bikes as well as Jonathans sunglasses just for fun.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
My little Ian
Ian has become quite the handful. He is still just the sweetest, happy, easy going kid, BUT he is non-stop action. He is constantly into something, doing something, climbing up something, or standing ontop of something. I know.....I know.....typical 18 month behavior. But PHEWWWWW. And he LOVES to be outside. I can hardly keep him in the house. He will go to the door and knock on it crying saying "outsi, outsi" (outside in baby language) It is really cute, but oh my goodness, I can only handle so long out in the heat. All he wants to do is ride the bikes and he gets frustrated because his feet wont reach the pedals. I am gonna have to go buy him the smallest bike they make. He is just too funny!!! He is really starting to say more words. So far he says (in his own cute way) outside, cheese, ball, dog, mama, dada, slide, all done, please and I know this will sound crazy but I swear I have heard him say excuse me( which is more like scuse me) and thank you. He has said them several times so I just know that is what he is trying to say.
He is an absolute ball of joy. Here are a few pics taken in the last couple of days. He loves to wear Jonathans helmet while he rides bikes as well as Jonathans sunglasses just for fun.

He is an absolute ball of joy. Here are a few pics taken in the last couple of days. He loves to wear Jonathans helmet while he rides bikes as well as Jonathans sunglasses just for fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
super cute cutie pie!
That Ian is a little heart breaker. He is so adorable you can never tell him no. Something about that cute innocent face and those pleading eyes... He is going to keep you busy for a while. I was afraid to let him out of my sight when I was there, and even then, he managed to run away from home. His sweet hugs make it all worth while. I miss him a lot.
Love your blog!
He is such a cutie patootie! I could just stare at him all day! Although, he'd probably get a little freaked out by that, lol! Anyways, please, please, please let me watch him sometime! You know Aidan would just LOVE it! And if you don't mind loaning us Samantha too, Avery would get to have a blast too!
What a cutie! He is saying so many words. That is fun. I have always thought eighteen months was the hardest age. Layne is two now and I think he is so much easier!
Post a Comment