Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Here comes the tooth fairy.....

Jonathan has lost his first tooth. Jonathan and Samantha were playing outside and Samantha came and told me that his tooth was going "front to back and side to side". I barely had to pull and it came right out. I am trying to decide if I want to start the whole money thing under the pillow. I was thinking of doing a new toothbrush and toothpaste. Although giving him $1 would be much easier, and cheaper. Can I just tell him the tooth fairy doesn't exsist and not do anything? I know...I know...I can't do that. I am sure that I am not going to want to go to the store AGAIN today so I will probably end up giving him boring old $$$ that will be lost or just spent on gum.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Joshua has a loose tooth, also. It just happens to be the same one!We have been discussing what to do since it won't be long before it falls out. Madi just got $$. I did read somewhere about giving different coins, but who has time to do that at the last minute? I guess you'd have to prepare ahead. Me, I hardly ever even have cash on hand!