This past Monday was a school holiday so we took advantage of the free day and went with our good friends to the pumpkin patch. The kids had so much fun. We were there for about 5 hours and I think they could of lasted another 5. It was the perfect way to spend our day off from school. Here are a few pics from the day.
4 comments:
Wish I could have gone with ya'll. I went to one with my nieces a few years back and had a blast there, too. I miss you guys so much!
what a fun time! fall is full of surprises :)
That looks like soo much fun! What cuties! Five hours though, I'm tired just thinking about it, lol!!!
WOW! I know what the chasing gig is all about!! it was nice to see pics of zach and olivia too. Cuties
Post a Comment