Sunday, October 26, 2008
What a week!
This past week has seemed to be very busy. On Monday we got new carpeting in all the bedrooms and tile in both bathrooms. It is so nice!!! But, what an ordeal. We had all 3 bedrooms and closets emptied into the rest of our house. Which is basically the tv room and a small dining room. There was one little pathway to get to the rooms and the front door. We spent the entire day outside trying to stay out of the way of all the workers. It took all week to get things back together and cleaned. But, it is all done and now we just have the normal mess of everyday around here. (PHEW!!) Yesterday, Saturday, Jonathan had a soccer game. They played really well and won 3-0. After his soccer game we came home for lunch and then got dressed for a halloween birthday party. The party was really cool. She had all the fun decorations and all this fun Halloween food like brain punch, mummy dogs, bones (which was chicken) and a cheese ball that was a spider. It was really cool. She was very creative. They even played fun halloween games. But, we had to leave the birthday party early to go to the trunk or treat at church. And, I have to say that Patrick stayed home and worked during all of this. Needless to say I was exhausted. I was constantly chasing Ian at the soccer game, keeping Ian out of the party decorations and the food at the birthday party and I just followed him at the trunk or treat as he ran around and every once in a while would get a piece of candy. They all had a blast, but mommy was very tired. And of course no pictures of the kids dressed up, but will for sure get some on halloween and post them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
New carpet and tile sounds exciting!!! We haven't seen you guys in what seems like forever, how are ya'll?
Alicia, that sounds like a most exhausting week!! It must feel so good to have everything back in its place.I would love to see what you have done. We need new carpeting upstairs, but that will not happen for a while. The thought of it makes me tired. Did you get the same color? E-mail me the details. looking forward to Thanksgiving!
I got even more tired just reading your post! I don't know how you do it! No wonder you're soooo thin, lol!!!
Post a Comment