What a fun weekend we have had!! I absolutely love these kind of weekends. So...on Saturday we actually were up early and got out the door a little past 8am and went out for breakfast (Ihop has the strawberry crepes back so I had to get me some) and then we went to the AIRSHOW. It is definitely on my list of things to do every year now. It was awesome!!! As usual I forgot my camera. I would of loved to have gotten pics of the kids and all the cool planes. The kids are still talking about the jet planes and how loud they were. The actual airshow itself was such a spectacular sight. There was this one plane (don't ask me which one) but it actually hovered. So cool!!! And there were so many other things to do there. We didn't get to do half of them because we had to leave early to get to Jonathans soccer game. After Jonathans soccer game I went to the store so I could make Patricks birthday dinner and I actually made dinner that night. I love it when I can do that. It made Sunday dinner time so nice and easy. He had a pretty lame birthday. We will have to make it up to him next year for the big 35. When he woke up Sunday morning Samantha said to him "happy birthday old man". She couldn't wait for him to wake up so she could tell him that. She thought she was so funny. (she is pretty funny).
Then on Monday Jonathan had the day off school and we went to the pumpkin patch. Luckily this time I remembered my camera so tomorrow I will post about that and put pictures up.
3 comments:
I haven't been to an airshow in decades. The planes are so much cooler now. I wish we could have been there with ya'll. It would have been so much fun!
How lovely to have a nice week-end.So, what did you make Patrick for dinner? Hope the "old man" enjoyed it. Samantha is really funny. Hope that made Patrick laugh as much as I did. The crepes sound wonderful...makes me hungry. How did you get Patrick up so early? The air show must have been awesome. Glad you had a good family day.
What a fun family weekend :). I love the weekends that we get out and are able to enjoy something local together.
Good luck with the Tooth Fairy thing. Little Bear got a whistle for his tooth because he couldn't whistle after he lost his tooth. ;)
Post a Comment